Wow! How is this tiny, little blog worthy of TWO awards?
Gosh, I was so excited to see the sweet notes (and awards) left on my last post.
The first award I received was the Versatile Blogger Award from Erika at The Honey Bunch AND from Tammy at Forever in First. Thank you ladies SO much for this award. You two have been two of my biggest supporters during the short life of this blog and I really appreciate you.
Okay, Here are The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them (see above).
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
- I am a first year teacher and I started in November. It has been crazy.
- I am a HUGE football fan. LOVE LOVE LOVE football season. Roll Tide! =)
- If I wasn't a teacher, I would be a Strength and Conditioning Coach (random, right?)
- In college I was on the rowing team at my school.
- I am a soccer coach to sweet little 6 and 7 year olds.
- Chocolate is my weakness.
- I LOVE country music.
First off, I will never get to 15 blogs, that's a ton. So lets do three. =)
Kimberly at Creative Teaching
Shellie at Teach to Impact
The second award I received was the Liebster Award from Ms. Smartie Pants. I absolutely adore her blog and was so excited to receive this award.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Show your appreciation to the bloggar who nominated you by linking back to their blog (above).
2. Nominate other happy bloggers (200 followers or less) by posting a comment on their blogs.
Okay this was difficult. Both of these ladies have ALMOST 200 followers, but I chose them anyway because I LOVE their blogs. =)
(She almost has 200 followers and I feel certain she has probably already won this award before because her blog is amazing.)
Holly @ Buggy for Second Grade
(I also feel certain she has received this before because her blog is SO wonderful.)
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Make sure you check out what these up-and-coming blogs have to offer.
Thanks for all of the support ladies. I really appreciate you and the amazing ideas that you are constantly posting on your blogs. Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and Roll Tide Roll! =)