Okay, so today I had to join in on a super fun linky party.
When I saw this linky party, I laughed so hard.
Such a fun and cute idea! I love reading about everyones obsessions. =)
Hop on over to Living A Wonderful Life to join the fun! =)
1) ALABAMA Football - I am the BIGGEST football fan ever. I love football season and I go to as many games as I can each year. I normally make it to every home game (my dad has season tickets so I mooch off of him HAH) and I try to go to several away games. I have been fortunate enough to go to the last two national championship games we've been to. SO FUN. Roll Tide Yall! =) One of my friends who played at Alabama came by and met my class AND brought his national championship ring. I got to wear it around and I felt SO cool. (Side note: One little girl in my class had him autograph every binder, folder, and notebook in her desk before I realized what she was doing... hilarious!)
2) Cheesy movies and music - I can't help it, but I love cheesy things. I love High School Musical and cheesy tween bands like One Direction. I am slightly embarrassed that I admitted this to all of you in blogland. HAH. Watch the video below... such a fun song, right?
3) Scarves - I wear a scarf every single day during the winter and as many days as possible in the spring until it gets too hot. My kids get confused and don't recognize me if I forget a scarf during the winter. I'm not much of a jewelry person so scarves are my main accessory.
4) Chickfila - Ohhh my gosh, they have the best chicken biscuits ever! I have to drive by a Chickfila every day on the way to work and it is ohhh so tempting. =) And if Chickfila wasn't already amazing I went on Valentine's Day this year and they had shaped the biscuits like hearts! So fun!
5) Sports and being active - Sports have always been a HUGE part of my life and I love participating in anything active. I played soccer as a kid and through high school. In college I was on the womans rowing team. I coach a youth soccer team and spend most evenings at the gym or doing something outside. I loved intramurals in college until I tore my ACL during flag football. After that I hung up my intramural cleats. HAH. Now I just try to do enough to stay somewhat fit.
Now that I've embarrassed myself with my obsessions, it's time to share yours!
Go link up and reveal your obsessions. =) Can't wait to read them.
& please don't de-follow me because I confessed that I was obsessed
with cheesy movies and tween bands. =) (You know you like them too deep down..HAH)