Today I thought it would be fun to link up for 5 for Friday. This week has been a busy busy week! Gosh! I keep waiting for summer to slow down, but it hasn't yet!
1. I FINALLY completed my text features TPT product that I mentioned in my previous post. This product consumed my life the first few days of this week so it was amazing to finally get it uploaded on Wednesday.
If you'd like a chance to win this pack, just head over to that post and leave me a comment. I'll pick a winner Sunday.
2. I turned in the keys to my current apartment! Woohoo!
I am moving in with two other girls in August. I am so excited to have roomies again!
3. Beach trip BOOKED. Throughout college and even the first year after college my friends have planned a yearly beach trip. With work and marriages, etc. I was wondering if it was going to happen this year. I am PUMPED that we have booked a condo and will be beaching it up this time next month!
4) Now that I have finished my nonfiction text features unit and products to go with it, I have moved on to a new standard. Does anyone else have trouble interpreting these standards sometimes? I feel like a lot of times they are pretty vague and I just fear I will teach my kiddos the wrong stuff. SO thankful for internet resources and other teachers!
5) Alabama Bloggy Meetup is tomorrow! I am excited to connect with some Alabama blogging, teacher friends! =)
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Can you believe June is coming to an end?
It will be time for school before we know it! Ahh!