Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sweet Summertime...

I will never get tired of having my summers off.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job,
but it's nice to have a month or two to relax 
and rejuvenate for another fabulous school year. 

This weekend I was beach bound.
Toes in the sand, waves crashing in, sun beating down...
that's one of my favorite spots. 
It officially feels like summer. 
Pumped to link up with Farley like we ALL do every month!
Here's to a fun, slow moving June that doesn't get too too hot! 
Hope you are all enjoying your last few days of school 
or your first few days of summer... I know I sure am!




9 comments:

  1. Still enjoying our last month with kids, THoughts of summer are still on hold! I hope you get lots of beach time in the next couple of months.

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big summer to do list, that I really should put into a calendar too! Thank you for that idea. I leave for the beach in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait! Enjoy your summer!

    Amy
    Common Core Teacher's Toolbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Farley's Currently. I LOVE your blog. I'm your newest follower. Love finding other third grade blogs.

    I also just stocked up on aloe...got so burnt over the weekend. Hope I don't peel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beach pictures! Four more days and then summer freedom for me!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your summer is off to a wonderful start. Enjoy!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beach picture!! Happy summer :)
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm switching from 6th to 5th grade next year and found your blog from Farley's linky party! Check out my blog and subscribe by email: http://elementaryendeavors.weebly.com/

    I look forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy summer time! Love your beach pictures!

    Misty
    I MOVED! Check out my new site:
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete