I know I've been MIA lately, but when I saw this last night I knew I had to take the time to share. I haven't been stalking many blogs lately either, so sorry if I am the millionth person to share this.
Happy Friday... and remember you DO make a difference every single day.
Wowza! What a month. August came and went before I could even think about it. I am throughly enjoying my Labor Day Monday... and I know this short week will be much appreciated. I am loving this school year so far, but this long weekend has been amazing! Since I have been SUPER busy, I am combining two blog posts into one so I make sure I get them both done! Hah! Once the school week starts again, blogging always seems to take a back seat.
I wanted to take some time to share my 2nd Stitch Fix. I am OBSESSED with this company and I am sure you will be to if you get yo' self signed up.
Basically it's a fashion website where you have your own personal stylist. You sign up for a "fix" and your personal stylist sends you 5 unique pieces of clothing and accessories based on a detailed style report you fill out. You have three days to check out the clothes, and then you send back (free shipping) the ones you don't want. The only financial commitment is a $20 styling fee that you can put towards any item you purchase.
A while back I got my 2nd stitch fix.
Life has just been TOO busy to post about it until now.
You can check out what I got in my first stitch fix HERE.
Okay: Here's what I got in Stitch Fix #2:
1) A necklace, which was too shiny for me. =( (& I forgot to take a pic.)
2) Super cute geometric top. It had my favorite color in it.. mustard. So I HAD to keep it. I knew it would be a perfect top for work in the fall.
3) Black wrap dress... This dress was cute, but WAY too short.
4) Blue and white polka dot blouse. This top was also super cute, but it isn't really my style. I struggled whether or not to keep it, and eventually decided to send it back.
5) MY FAVORITE.... Gray and orange tank. This tank is amazing and I find myself wearing it all the time. It quickly became on of my favorite summer tops.
Another super-fun thing about Stitch Fix is that now I have seen and tried on these 5 items, I go back to the website and report to my stylist what I thought about each item. This way my stylist can try to make some changes for my next fix.
So, have I convinced you to try it yet? You won't be disappointed!
Go to the Stitch Fix website and sign up. You give them your email and then in the next day or two you will get an invite to sign up. You will fill out your style profile and then you can order your first fix. Give it a one time try or you can sign up for monthly fixes. If you sign up, let me know. I want to see what fabulous fixes you receive! =)
Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I was not asked to write this review of Stitch fix, I just think it is so much fun. You won't be disappointed! =)